04 May 2012

Essence My Boyfriend's Jeans

Another discontinued Essence today! I wanted to wear a blue creme that isn't bright but that also doesn't appear black indoors. Essence My Boyfriend's Jeans was part of the Denim Wanted! Trend Edition, released in September 2010. I bought this polish and a lighter blue called Forever Mine.

Essence does cremes well, the always polish on nicely and rarely need more than 2 coats. This was also a 2 coater.

Do you like this one? Do you own anything from the Denim wanted collection?

1. beautybymissl04 May, 2012 20:13

Very pretty blue. I don´t own any Essence polishes.

2. thenailpolishrehabcandidate04 May, 2012 20:42

This definitely is the same color as jeans!

3. MariJo Nails04 May, 2012 20:42

Lovely classic blue!!!

4. Gorgeous! Reminds me of China Glaze First Mate.

5. This was one of the Essence collections that actually made it over here to Ulta, so I got a few of them--this one, the dark grey shimmer, and the grey creme.  I love colors like this blue.

6. Little Miss Polish04 May, 2012 22:58

nice....really looks great!

7. charmed-chick05 May, 2012 00:04

love the colour and the name is fab :)

8. I want it...sad it's from an old LE because I LOVE it and didn't buy at that time...

9. Pretty! Looks like blue boy or blue rebel from the chanel les jeans collection

10. Goldspecknails05 May, 2012 20:37

Gorgeous blue. I need a blue like this :]

11. Thanks! Not available in your country?

12. Yeah it has the same feel I guess!

13. Thanks Karen, I love how it never gets black no matter what kind of lighting there is :).

14. It kinda does! Though Blue Rebel is dustier I think :).

15. beautybymissl06 May, 2012 13:07

unfortunately not :(

16. Matilde González06 May, 2012 20:31

I saw this colour in a store and passed away, came back, held it, sighed and left. I might go back and buy it now :)

17. I just wish I could get Essence at all!! This is sucha lovely colour, I'm a sucker for a dark blue like this!

18. Luckily you didn't really passed away right ;). Hope you can still find it!

19. If you ever need some, just let me know! I'll be happy to ship some to you :).

20. Beautiful blue! It's so creamy and smooth looking!! I love it. I wish I had known about this collection when it came out! I would have stalked every Ulta in my state!

21. Surya Maiglöckchen05 July, 2012 20:09

I did have this one, too. Once applied it w/o Polish Base and my nails were yellowed the next day. I dumped this one. In this time I couldn't imagine using a base for my nails anyway. But now, I regret it.