01 May 2012

Part 2 of a layering experiment

Hi girls! Remembered I showed you Part 1 of a layering experiment last Saturday? Well, since I didn't have time to post it last Sunday Part 2 is up today!

Now the final manicure consisted of 8 coats of polish: ORLY Bonder (basecoat) - Sephora It's Time To Rock x2 - Wet 'n Wild Teal Of Fortune - Nfu Oh 51 - Essence Better Than Gel Top Sealer (topcoat) - Essence We Are All Bright (topper half) - Essence Better Than Gel Top Sealer (topcoat). Fun part is this only had minor tipwear after 1 day while wearing the complete arrangement of layers. Normally, this amount of layers gives huge chipping.
With the last polish: Essence
We Are All Bright (topper)

I noticed there is quite some fluctuation going on in the amount of followers. That brings me to the following: is there anything you girls are missing on here and would like to see? Obviously can't promise Manon or I can give it to you but we do hope to bring a blog that attracts more followers, not looses them. So if there is anything you'd like to see more (and it could be anything!) please mention it in the comments.

Now about this layering experiment. Did you enjoy it? I know I'll be trying more of this in the future!

1. Rainbowify Me01 May, 2012 20:12

I am surprised over how "dusty" this looks! I like it :)

2. so pretty <3 Reminds me of my bday manicure!

3. beautybymissl01 May, 2012 20:19

8 coats of polish? wow! But the result is pretty! Well done!

4. this is really gorgeous!
    and I just wanted to let you know know that I always enjoy reading your posts, you do a great job with them! :)

5. Goldspecknails01 May, 2012 21:44

I love it. so beautiful!

6. A Girl and Her Polish02 May, 2012 02:50

Wow! Speechless! :)

7. really interesting combination:). Nfu Oh 51 is just divine isn't it?

8. hi! I don't have blogger or anything but I read this blog daily, it's on my checklist haha^^

9. MariJo Nails02 May, 2012 18:59

Girl, you are killing me!!! This looks amazing!  So many layers, but so worth it!  I'm loving what I see, so keep doing what you're doing girls ;0).

10. I love love love love this! I'll def have to try it since it looks so cool!

11. Yes that last layer, the Essence We Are All Bright topper, has a gorgeous dusty feeling to it! And thanks.

12. See, I knew I forgot SOMETHING in this post.. the credit for the inspiration!

13. Thanks a lot!

14. Thank you Misch, that's lovely to hear :).

15. Thank you!

16. ♥ thanks!

17. Aww thank you hun!

18. ♥♥♥ thanks!

19. Thank you Karen :)!

20. It is super duper divine indeed ♥.

21. Hi! Thanks for following this blog and I hope you keep enjoying it :).

22. Oh no I don't wanna kill you, I'll miss your nails ♥! And thanks for your kind words, you're too sweet!

23. You should, it was awesome to look at ♥. Thanks!

24.  :o I'm honored!

25. MariJo Nails03 May, 2012 16:28

Haha!!  I'm still alive, lol!  That was a close one though, whoo!

26. They were so gorgeous ♥ had to recreate it with my own twist!