14 May 2012

Stamped Chinchilly

Hey everybody!
The manicure I am showing this week is one I am really proud of. I was so happy with how it turned out that I left it on for as long as it would stay; it lasted a full week! Yay!
More yay: my local drugstore started selling Essie! They had a big (and still full) display, and of course I couldn't help myself ;)

This manicure is 3 thin coats of Essie Chinchilly (grey with taupe and purple undertones) stamped with China glaze Joy and bm plate 201. The pattern is really fine and almost looks like filigree work when done with a metallic polish.

Hope you like it and see you next monday!

1. This is gorgeous! love the stamping, PERFECT

2. MariJo Nails14 May, 2012 21:13

Wow!! This is so gorgeous!!

3. Priscila Oliveira14 May, 2012 21:55

Wow. I Love it!

4.  Thanks babe! <3

5.  Thank you very much!

6. Unevenlemming14 May, 2012 23:39

Love the colours, and the pattern. I need a stamper!

7. Such a beautiful color combo!  Wish I had a scarf with this color combo and pattern :)

8. Love the stamping and the colour combo <3

9. this is beautiful! everytime i see chincilly i want it, why do i not own this still!?!?

10. Goldspecknails15 May, 2012 20:07

<3 so gorgeous!

11. Amazing and outstanding stamping skills

12. This is very very very pretty Deborah, I think I need to try the BM plates, only have the Cheeky jumbos but feel they are not cut deep enough, but it could just be me.

13. Thank you very much! I am not Deborah tho, I am her monday evening guestblogger Manon (or Loqi as most people know me) ^^

Some brands of plates are indeed a bit shallow which makes the images break or not pick up at all, it's a shame really :( I don't have Cheeky jumbo plates so I don't know myself.

14.  It was exactly the same for me! So when I saw it at my drugstore I just had to get it lol.

15.  Haha oops!! Sorry Loqi, I should try reading the about us page & notice the watermark that says Loqi on.  Hope you are not offended. x

16.  Of course I'm not ^^ don't worry!

17. MakeupWithdrawal17 May, 2012 07:22

This is a fantastic combination! I've tried that BM design so many times, but I can never get it to stamp as clean and crisp as your design. Just lovely.

18. Absolutely gorgeous all around!

19. Anya_WackyLaki20 May, 2012 19:42