31 December 2014

Top 10 #nailart posts of 2014

Hi loves! Today I want to share my top 10 nailarts of 2014. Again, it was difficult to narrow it down but I managed to do so :-D. Hope you like them too! They aren't in any particular order, just oldest to newest.

Also, have a great New Years Eve tonight! Hopefully 2015 will be as awesome as 2014 was (at least for me), or even better ^^. Be safe!

Inspired by The Nail Polish Challenge - A grungy French manicure

Leopard skittlette

Freehand floral inspired by Nailed It & Let Them Have Polish ♥

Abstract cherryblossom nail art and nubs!

piCture pOlish Eerie

There's something fishy about my nails

Black & white nail art inspired by Nails by Cassis

China Glaze Trendsetter and some more stamping decals

Polish My Life Muscat Martini and double stamping

Christmas Nais - Gold and blue

1. These are all amazing, I especially like the second! :)

2. I love that Black & White look, so so so pretty!

3. Jennifer Channell31 December, 2014 18:10

All of those mani's are amazing!!! Have a great New Years!!

4. ValiantlyVarnished31 December, 2014 18:44

You've had a great nail art year - my personal fave is the stamping decals with CG Trendsetter! You inspired me to use that polish for nail art when I read that post.

5. Absolutely stunning - love every single post!

6. Color Me So Crazy31 December, 2014 20:29

There are so many good ones here! Gorgeous as always!! I can't wait to see what you have coming in the new year!

7. Allison @neversaydiebeauty31 December, 2014 20:43

OMG, I love all of them! I wish I could do beautiful manis like yours. Stunning

8. You are so talented that I don't even know where to begin. Every single one is absolutely masterfully done! You are a true artist!

9. My top pick is the grunge french mani but I do love them all!!!!

10. The leopard one is my favorite!

11. Loved loved LOVED the stamping decals with Trendsetter - it looks SO COOL!

12. I can't pick a fave! I love them all! I can probably attempt the grunge mani so I'll go with that one lol

13. LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them! I can't even pick a favorite but the black with gold grungy french is up there!

14. I love all of the manicures, but the black & white look you created is my favorite! Happy 2015!

15. MyBeautyJunction01 January, 2015 09:38

I LOVE all your manis, especially the black and white, the CG Trendsetter and the double stamping ones. Happy New Year!

16. These are all beautiful! I especially love the grungy French tips (and I'm not usually a fan of French tips!) and ALL your stamping!

17. The leopard skittlette is my favourite! I love those colours together, so gorgeous!

18. Your nail art skills are phenomenal! The second to last one might be my favorite :)

19. Great picks! I love all the ones you chose - I think my faves are the cherry blossom mani and the fish scale mani :) Happy New Years!

20. So much love for all of these looks. I don't think I can even pick a favorite, but I'm still going to try that double stamped flower mani!

21. All of these are amazing!! I love the double stamped floral design and the grungey french tip design! Happy New Year!!

22. I DIE FOR THE BLACK AND GOLD... oh my. i need to do that

23. Kristin Bassett02 January, 2015 15:41

LOVE the grungy french manicure.

24. Great picks, I love them all and I envy your stamping skills!

25. Thanks! And soooo easy, it just looks really intricate :D

26. Thanks Jennifer, hope you are having an awesome 2015 so far :D

27. Thank you! I hope to have such a fun year again :). And it's so nice to hear that - I usually do lots of art inspired by others so passing on is great :D

28. Thanks so much! Hopefully there will be lots of fun looks this year :).

29. Thank you Allison! I can honestly say it's all practice - looking back to my older posts you'll definitely notice the progress ;-).

30. Aww, you are making me blush Lola, you are always so sweet to me! Thank you for that ♥.

31. I still do too! Might do the look again but on my not so nubby nails.

32. That would look perfect on you I think!

33. Haha I won't make you ;-) glad you like them so much!

34. Thanks Catherine! I still LOVE that shade and I think it's awesome how pairing it with other shades made it less ugly.

35. You can definitely create it! It's super super easy, really :).

36. Thanks so much! Hope you are having a wonderful 2015 so far.

37. Thank you very very much, and have a great 2015 as well!

38. Thank you Kerry, that's probably the only way I could wear a French tip as well ;-)!

39. Aww, you are too sweet Kellie, thanks!

40. :) glad you like them Nicole! Have a great 2015!

41. Please do - it's SO simple yet effective, really!

42. Thanks so much sweetheart! My Messy mansion stampers really make such a difference ♥