16 February 2015

Urban Outfitters Dreamy

Hey guys! Just a simple stamping manicure from me this week. But simple things can be really pretty too right? In my distressed manicure last week I used a light blue polish I really like and I realised that I hadn't show you this polish as a full manicure before, which is a shame because it's really pretty and I got it as a gift from Deborah when she came back from her holiday to the USA this year! Isn't she sweet?

Wanna see?
The polish I am taking about is Urban Outfitters Dreamy, a beautiful and soft cornflower blue with the slightest of silver shimmer. The shimmer isn't really visible on the nail, but I think it gives the polish a bit of an extra sheen. I stamped over Dreamy with Konad white and Deborah's favourite flower image, as a little homage so to say ;)

I hope you guys like it and see you next week!

Gift

1. I think they chose the name perfectly... that is one dreamy blue! (and of course great stamping but you knew that already, right? ;)

2. Simple but beautiful! Sometimes simple is better and that shows in this mani! very pretty!

3. Absolutely beautiful. So light and airy!

4. Jennifer Channell16 February, 2015 21:39

That is a beautiful shade of blue!! I really like the stamping you did over it. Beautiful!

5. Color Me So Crazy16 February, 2015 21:41

This is a really pretty combination. Cornflower blue and white is so classic and dainty. Combined with the floral stamp makes it look like a dainty tea cup design. Love it

6. This is such a great color :) Love the stamping too, so feminine and springy!

7. Victoria - manicurator17 February, 2015 01:14

Always look forward to your posts, especially the ones with stamping :)

8. ValiantlyVarnished17 February, 2015 02:27

Beautiful - that is one of my favorite flower images as well!

9. This shade of blue is stunning and so wearable! The stamping is adorable!

10. These are so pretty!! I love the flowers and that blue is gorgeous!

11. That shade of blue is amazing!! Almost like a cornflower periwinkle? And the stamping is perfection :)

12. Oh my gosh, could I love this more? Nope, no I can't. I love everything done with this stamp :D.

13. MyBeautyJunction17 February, 2015 11:20

What a gorgeous cornflower blue! The stamping made it all the more pretty and the whole mani looks so delicate and summery.

14. I love everything about this nail art! The background color is gorg!

15. Beautiful stamping. The combo of the flowers with the blue is just gorgeous!

16. I love the subtle colours! This mani yells Spring to me!

17. Stamping has been my go-to nail art for me lately. I love this image!

18. I love that color- it looks great on you!

19. This is such a ladylike mani and I am a total sucker for this shade of blue.

20. That blue is perfect and your stamping makes it look even prettier <3 So lovely!!

21. That is a lovely color and I love that you used her favorite flower stamp! <3

22. Cosmetic Sanctuary18 February, 2015 22:37

Perfection! I love that shade of blue and the floral stamp over it is beautiful!